1. If you decide to reactivate your membership in the future the rates at the time of renewal will be applicable.
2. You can submit a membership hold request for 30, 60 or 90 days instead of cancelling if you are only going to be gone temporaraly.
3. If you are sure that you want to cancel complete the form below and click submit. This will serve your 30 day cancellation period as required by your memberhsip agreement.
4. Your membership will be cancelled 30 days from the submission of your form. Note that if a payment is due within those 30 days it will be taken and is non-refundable.
5. Cancellation prior to the exiration of any specified commitment period requires an early termination fee equal to the month to month rate that your paying.
* indicates required